GOPRO MAX ACTION CAMERA
- Maximise your creative freedom. With MAX you can shoot traditional HERO-style video and photos or immersive 360° footage.
- MAX gives you unbreakable stabilisation by using 180° capture as the ultimate buffer.
- In HERO mode, game-changing horizon levelling gives you that silky-smooth cinematic look whether you’re getting sideways,
- Pano without the pan. Take incredible 270° distortion-free panoramic photos without having to scan the horizon.
- Six mics capture true-to-life 360° audio and deliver the best stereo sound ever from a GoPro.
- Be a smooth operator. With a touch screen, it’s easy to control your camera
- You call the shots. Easily control MAX with 13 voice commands such as “GoPro, start recording” or “GoPro, take a photo”.
- With in-camera stitching, it’s super easy to offload and edit your 360° footage in the GoPro app
- For any support required regarding issues/concerns on the product, call GoPro toll free no. 0008001009541/0008001009542
Take panoramic photos and videos without actually panning your camera GoPro MAX 360 Action Camera. Using opposite side lenses, the MAX can capture everything that happens in a 360° view in up to 4992 x 2496 resolution video and 5760 x 2880 still photos. Both photos and video are automatically stitched in the camera for editing flexibility and easy sharing. It can also use only one lens to capture traditional GoPro HERO-style wide-angle action footage when needed.
The MAX supports multiple modes for creative video and photos, such as PowerPano mode which can take 270° still photos without distortion. TimeWarp mode allows you to record in standard HERO mode with a variable speed function; you can slow down then speed up your footage in real time with one tap. The MAX supports the HEVC video format which records very small files while preserving image quality, saving you precious space on your SD card.
There are four lens sizes to choose from for just the right angle: Narrow, Linear, Wide, and Max SuperView for those extremely wide shots. HyperSmooth provides smooth stabilization for your action shots featuring horizon leveling within the camera for super-steady footage in both HERO or 360 modes. To complement the camera's spherical video, spherical audio is also recorded. Using six microphones, you can record sounds from all directions, creating a totally immersive 360° surround-sound video playback experience.
Similar to its cousins the HERO7 or HERO8 Black, the MAX supports live streaming to social media in 1080p. It's also waterproof to 16' to protect it during light water shoots and from splashes and rain. The camera's touchscreen provides quick and easy management, but when your hands are full, the MAX understands 14 voice commands in over ten languages and accents. Just say "GoPro, take a photo" and your MAX will use your current settings to snap a photo. It also features USB and HDMI output ports to offload your video to your computer.
The MAX comes with a 1600mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a curved adhesive mount, two protective lenses, two lens caps, a mounting buckle, and a USB Type-C cable for charging. Recording on the MAX requires a minimum class 10 or UHS-1 microSD card up to 256 GB in size.
|Item Model Number||CHDHZ-201-RW|
|Item Weight||163 g|
|Batteries||1 A batteries required. (included)|
|Screen Size||1.95 Inches|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 6.4 x 6.9 cm|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||16.6 Megapixels|
|Optical Zoom||1 X|
|Battery Cell Composition||N/A|